Thursday 30 June 2011

Lavender and Lemon


Here is the latest. This card was quite tricky due to the lavender and lemon theme for the simonsaysstamp competition which this card is entering. I found it tricky because i dont usually use these two colours together, they look quite odd i think. It is a shaker card which is my third attempt at a shaker card and i think i have the hang of it now.

anyway i used:
DCWV sweet stack paper
purple cardstock which was in my own stash
lace which i had in my own stash
kaisercraft stick on pearls
roses and leaves from iamroses.com
doilie from my own stash
a gorgeous purple glittery butterfly which is from the jenni b collection
the glitter in the shaker card is from my own stash aswell
and i think thats it

well i hope you like it

cheers
shandell

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute fabulous card, beautiful Tilda and lace. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shandell :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete